Saturday, August 2

Meals for the Week

Can you believe it's August? I seriously think summer gets shorter each year! This morning I harvested onions and cut a bunch of fresh basil to dry and use over the fall and winter. My tomatoes will be ripe in the next week or so and I can't wait to try my hand at canning fresh pasta and pizza sauces.

Enjoy these favorite FIVE meals!

1. First up is my Roasted Honey Dijon Potatoes with Chicken Pepper and Onion. I just posted the recipe this week and thought it was too good not to include in this week's meals. Healthy, budget friendly and easy prep; your family will love this tasty dinner.


2.  Vegetarian and delicious Healthy Mexican Sweet Potato Skins from Pinch of Yum. Serve with a  mixed green salad and you've got a complete meal.


3. We love this moist, flavorful and delicious Tomato Stuffed Chicken by One Sweet Appetite. Calling for six tomatoes this recipe is a fantastic way to incorporate your garden delights. Try serving this dish with my Roasted Asparagus with Lemon.



4. Dairy free Coconut Chicken Satay is divine and one of our favorite meals! Pair with a side of brown basmati rice and steamed broccoli.



5. And lastly, vegetarian Black Bean and Quinoa Enchilada Bake by Two Peas and Their Pod. Tons of fresh veggies and a little spicy kick easily make this meal a new family favorite.



BONUS!

Healthy Snack

These Key Lime Coconut Energy Bites by Spoonful of Flavor are simply incredible. Free from refined sugar, portion sized and super EASY. I added 1/2 cup quick oats and 1/2 cup rice crisp cereal for an extra crunch but either way they are delicious and the perfect grab and go snack.


1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Bladder Health Supplements

    ReplyDelete