Monday, August 4

Free 5-Day Clean Eating Challenge {Guest Post}


Have you ever wished that you had a personal coach who would help you eat healthy, exercise, provide nutrition tips and support you and your goals ? I know I have! I am thrilled today to have my friend Britney Ammen writing and sharing some EXCITING news with you!!! 

~Alyssa~

Hello! When Alyssa asked me to write a guest post for her blog, I was beyond excited. As a fellow clean-eater and mama to a sweet one year old, I have often found myself pouring over Alyssa’s blog for fun, healthy meal ideas. And let me tell you- we have not once been disappointed. (The Cinnamon Swirl Whole Wheat Bread and Roasted Sweet Potato Salad are currently on a weekly rotation at our house. As they should be in every household.)

I am also so excited to be able to offer my FREE 5-Day Clean Eating Challenge to anyone interested! After becoming a mom, I realized much more fully my need for simple, nutritious meal ideas that don’t consist of mac and cheese or pb and j (though don’t get me wrong- a good stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth pb and j will always have a spot in my heart). And so began my journey of clean eating.

As a Beachbody coach, I have the opportunity to help people define their health, fitness, dietary, and financial goals, and then provide them with the support, accountability, and resources they need to reach those goals through challenge groups and one-on-one coaching. It has been a fantastic way for me to share all that I have learned over the past several years and to inspire others to really look at their eating and lifestyle habits.

My clean eating challenge will begin on Monday, August 11 and will consist of meal plans, a grocery list, healthy snack ideas, nutrition tips, and support/accountability. The goal is to encourage your body to become less dependent on processed foods as well as to help you realize that not only is clean eating affordable and simple, but it is delicious as well! Hopefully by the end of the 5 days you will be able to tell a difference in your energy and want to continue choosing to eat less processed foods.

All you have to do to join is find me on facebook and from there I will add you to the challenge group page. This is where I will post the grocery list, daily recipes, tips, answers to questions, etc. Each day, you be able to check in, post any questions or insights, and get the meal plans for the day.

Each day also incorporates Shakeology into one the meals/snacks. Shakeology is a dense superfood protein shake filled with naturally derived vitamins and nutrients and is soy-free. I personally drink shakeology every day and have noticed a huge difference in my energy levels and reduced cravings, as well as my overall health. For more information, or if you are interested in adding Shakeology to your challenge, click here.

I hope you will join me in my challenge as I seek to transform the lives of those around me through clean eating. It will be delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Daily Nutrition Coaching

    ReplyDelete