1. Starting off the week and a great frugal meal is Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers by Can You Stay for Dinner. I love that these are baked instead of fried, easy to make and great on the budget. Instead of sour cream cream try Greek Yogurt and use whole wheat bread crumbs instead of the panko.
2. Keeping with the chicken theme is my Grilled Chicken Sausage with Spinach & Lemon Linguine. This dish is pure bliss. Serve with garlic and olive oil grilled pita bread.
3. Another favorite dish is Chicken Piccata from the Food Network. The chicken is so tender and delicious with the tasty citrus sauce. Serve with whole wheat pasta and your favorite greens.
4. Ready for some beef? These slow cooker Beef Gyros by Eat at Home Cooks will hit just the spot. Pack in the veggies by filling your gyros with fresh bell peppers and spinach. If vegetarian is more your style try subbing the beef for falafel patties.
5. Finishing off this week are Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers by Kraft. The light coconut coating keeps the chicken super moist and adds a great crunch without having to pull out out the fryer. Use unsweetened coconut flakes and reduce the butter if desired. Serve with steamed carrots and a fresh salad.