1. These Crock Pot Pork Carnitas have to be some of the most tender and juicy meat you will ever taste and bonus budget friendly. Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce and a garden salad to round out this easy dinner.
2. Chicken Florentine Pasta by Pioneer Woman is one of my favorite pasta dishes. Saute or grill the chicken and sub the white pasta for whole wheat. And with tomatoes going full power it's a great way to use them in a tasty meal.
3. This week's menu wouldn't be complete without a quinoa dish and this Grilled Shrimp Quinoa Salad is incredible. Leave out the shrimp for a meatless dinner or sub it for a different protein if desired.
4. Barbecue Chicken Dinner Packets are easy to prepare and cook fast on the grill. Personally, I'd skip the Hunt's BBQ sauce and go with some Stubbs Original. With ingredients you can actually pronounce and less sugar than most BBQ sauces on the market it's an easy switch. Serve with some fresh steamed broccoli on the side.
5. And lastly Very Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette from Tried and Tasty. This salad shouts summer, looks beautiful and tastes amazing. Use honey instead of sugar when glazing the almonds and serve with some grilled chicken.